Welcome to Weld RE-1! We are thrilled that you have chosen to enroll your child(ren) here in our district. In order to make your time at the school as efficient as possible, please have the following documents available for the school registration team to review:
1) Your photo ID: An ID is needed to verify that you are the parent/guardian of the child to be registered to attend school in Weld RE-1. Guardianship paperwork is required if you are not the child’s parent: Court Order, Power of Attorney, adoption documents, etc.
2) Proof of Residency: Lease agreement, mortgage documentation, or a utility in the name of the parent/guardian of the child you wish to enroll
3) Birth Certificate: The certificate must be legible and clearly indicate parent/guardianship that matches with either your ID or court documented/custodial documentation
4) Current immunization records: Colorado law requires current immunization records before a child can begin attending school
5) Current medical needs: Students who may need medicine administered should have a health form on file as soon as possible.
6) Information for at least two (2) emergency contacts: You will need each contact’s name, address, and current phone number.
7) Medical Documentation: If your child will need medication or has significant medical concerns, please contact the District Nurse during registration.